Saturday, April 18, 2015

the most beautiful curriculum in the world...

So Ive sent the last 8 months and the same document. Let's hope that process is nearing its end. Some of the prototypes from my proposal are lister below. The results from the Masters study I did with gracious cooperation between two amazing men at separate universities have confirmed what we suspected about how children (14 year olds) like to learn computer science best. Had so many positive enquiries from IT teachers at schools on being a part of these projects. Its very supportive to have the interest from schools and the Ed Department. I'm always completely blown away about the natures of these teachers and how the students best interests are predominant. Anyway enough of that...Oh while I remember, Dr David McMeekin has just got a ticket to WWDC... Am I jealous... Totally but this could not happen to a nicer person. Here are images from my presentation. These lesson prototypes were presented to the IT lecturers that teach the high school teachers. Their response:
I wish I had of learnt computer science like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment