Wednesday, October 24, 2012

App Design

Today we did app design. We spent about an hour deciding what features to put into our app.

Very smiley children today. I wonder what they put in the water out here??? lol. Its great to see everyone contribute, open up and come out of their shell.

I'm evaluating the iPad mini's at the moment... I'll let you know what I find out...


So the list of features wanted on the app by the students was quite extensive:
Maybe I should not start the discussion with So what would you like?....lol

  • Transport -me
  • Canteen - shaun
  • Meeting Request - shaun
  • Uniform - me
  • Timetable - shaun
  • Absent - Rituja
  • Events - group
  • Newsletter - group
  • School Map - Technician
  • About - me
  • Getting Here - Josh
  • Contact Us - Josh
  • Student Email - rose
  • Links - rose

No comments:

Post a Comment